Assigned Problems

4/15/09

4/15/09
It was nice when it was sunny out. Then it snowed again. Sadness.

As the days count down, the exams grow exponentially in intimidatingness. It's like I(exam)=kt^2. k is some sort of proportionality constant, of course. But with the coming of exams, there's also some sort of sadness involved. I'm going to miss my classes, I've had some pretty interesting profs and TA's, I'll kind of miss them.

Also, as the days count down, what am I supposed to do? Should I reach out? Or should i remain seclusive and see how things work out? Of course, things never really work out the way they should, but you're making yourself vulnerable when you reach out. Sort of like how in games, whenever the boss attacks, they always show this massive flashing red spot that just screams "hit me here!". Talk about poor design skills. I guess I'll just see what happens. But of course, those that don't try, will definitely fail. But i'm afraid of failing. I don't want to fail again. It was bad enough last time i failed. Fail.

In other news. Through a string of strange correspondences, there's a slight possibility that the other thing can still work out. Waiting for a response. Hope all goes well. And no, it's not something that's stupid, just because you think it is.


I need some chocolate.


..ah well, back to studying. (haha, if only)

0 solutions: