I've been having urges to blag. However, I have yet to compose something worthy of posting. Of course, given my track record of what I post, anything is worthy.
...
*ponder*
...
Let's talk about jogging.
Returning to Rtchannel this Fall.... Jogging! After a long summer hiatus, the athletic hit "Jogging" is back and better than before! All new features including a revamped routine for hopefully more 'super effective' training! An emptier track for better focus on the excitement of jogging!
What surprises await our protagonist as he jogs his way through this semester? A healthier lifestyle? A stronger body? Failure? Defeat? Out-of-breath-ness? Improvement? Detraction? Love?
Join us Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 8am to experience the revolutionary comeback of "Jogging"!
...
Yeah. I'm not really sure why I'm getting up so early to jog. Especially since I can get a whole 3 more hours of sleep if I didn't. Rather ridiculous, no?
In other news...
Organic Chemistry lab equipment is highly capable of fear inducement. If I manage to break every piece of equipment in that drawer, I'd accumulate enough charges to pay for my car insurance. Have I talked about my car insurance? That's a hefty $1300. Dang.
The whole TS / KW VMA thing was re-enacted today during the OL Appreciation Dinner. Kudos to that guy that went up and shot Mason down. Rather epic. On the unepic end of the spectrum is the fact that everyone dressed up to eat pizza. The only way to make it seem even slightly formal was to consume it using cutlery.
Recently realized that I missed out a whole Eason album alongside a few songs from another album. I know of course that it'd be hard for me to have every one of his songs (unsurprisingly, I don't like some of them), but it was a big shocker since I really like the songs on that album. Biggest fail was having to sift through Mr. Orange-kun yet again to empty enough space for these songs. I hate sifting. I like to listen to my songs. Sifting is removing songs that I like for other songs that I also like. Sadness.
4 out of 5 classes have been delegated to taking notes on paper rather than laptop, since it's how the notes given work out. I never realized how light my backpack was without my laptop. It was certainly a refreshing feeling to be sure. At the expense of trees though. Sorry.
Watching a drama called Akihabara@DEEP over the weekend. Basically about a bunch of otaku in Akihabara banding together to form a troubleshooting company that helps out with whatever problems the city has. Funny in it's ridiculous situations and geeky ways. The best episodes were 7 and 11 since 7 had zombies and 11 had an ultra awesome epic final fight scene. It certainly does give another glimpse (media-controlled of course) of otaku way of life. Obviously it's mostly lies and falsehoods since it is media generated to be entertaining.
Apparently, other than MLiA, MLiG, and FML, there's also a GMH site. Along the same lines of user submitted stories, except this time more about random acts of kindness. Like mini bowls of Chicken Noodle Soup. I'm now wondering what other sites such as these are out there.
Hm. 1 am. Better sleep or I'd get in trouble. Ieh?
9/17/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 solutions:
iehh why on earth are you waking so early for jogging? >.< but anyways, take care of yourself, silly. you should go swimming instead of jogging its better =D
now can you tell who was who?
ahhh dii! >.<
alright, jogging sounds healthy, but to wake up so early for it when you could be sleeping in is... well, actually, i suppose you have to give up one for the other sometimes. like certain songs for other certain songs on orange-kun.
are these new episodes of Jogging going to have a soundtrack? =D
Post a Comment