Assigned Problems

1/21/11

16^2

1/21/11
I don't remember the last time I've had a nightmare. I mean, dreams sure. Weird dreams even. But nightmares? No. Not at all.

Of what I remember, it sort of broke down like this:

Me and family was at a Co-Op somewhere in a small town (which is odd since Co-Op is supposedly Calgary-specific). We somehow found out that the cops were after me for some reason or another. Some narrow misses ensue as my parents are driving while I try to hide in the back seat. I remember it being cold / rainy.

When we're stopped somewhere. I bump into my student but he seems restricted regarding why he was here except for something about a radio show (?). After saying good bye and while waiting in the car listening to the radio, I hear an interview being conducted with my student's mother talking about how horrible a tutor I am.

More escaping later as we stop at several different places to try and hide because my parents knew people there, each time we stopped there was some person familiar, but each time we were also betrayed or they wouldn't help out.

I know at some point I couldn't even speak properly anymore out of shock because of what these people said / evil cackle / their twisted visages.

I finally get caught, but my family somehow breaks me free as we race away. For some odd reason we head to the festival in the middle of town. While trying to settle down for food, we see 3 elderly people of whom we recognize as being part of an association in Chinatown.

Parents suggest that perhaps I may have wronged them somehow and that I should go see why. As I was approaching the menacing group of people, I trip towards them, which would probably just make things worse.

Then I woke.


Definitely an odd departure of what I would define as a nightmare, or at least what my younger self would've defined at least. No monsters of any sort. Unless you count the hidden nature beneath the some people's facade of humanity.

It's left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Or that may be from the poorly prepared coffee that I made.


In any case, I've been up since 5. Let's go read my textbook.

1 solutions:

an said...

Oh noes, poor dii > <
*hug*