I started to wonder, if all these tangents.... all of these thoughts meant something about the author, and every tangent would connect with another tangent in some way... then perhaps it would start painting some sort of massive picture. A connect-the-thoughts if you will.
Random Tangents started off as a place to rant. A place to throw around random thoughts and feelings to which no other place would receive. It soon became much more than that though. Trends, ideas, beliefs emerged. A writing style that I could possibly call my own flourished.
While entertaining (possibly for you, the reader as well), I have come to the realization that this is no longer necessary. Random Tangents is no longer necessary.
At least not now.
Perhaps in another place, at another time. But for now... rest. A break. A brief reprieve from something that was a reprieve in itself.
Much appreciation to you, the reader. It has been a ridiculous journey.
And I've enjoyed it every step of the way.
1 solutions:
*hug*
Such a momentous occasion.
Post a Comment