Assigned Problems

2/21/09

Another fail. Sweet.

2/21/09
It was a lapse in judgment for me to have replied your email... and yet another for you when you decided to reply back =_=". How are we supposed to get through this?

Well, i'm not going to reply since it'd just make things worse (not that the first on didn't >_>) But, since i also can't resist replying, we'll settle for an intermediate, i'll reply here instead.

"Huh, did you accidentally leave it? I really doubt that =_=".

Lol, i'm not sure why Jeremy would remember that. Why was she driving you to Brentwood o_o? That only pseudo clears things up.

Yay for physics. And it doesn't matter if it isn't a hardcore ace, it's still an awesome mark xD.

You totally set me up on that! That's so not fair. But your plan worked. Grr.

Not a creep by the way. Beautiful would be a better term. I'd say.

The kid's not in bio30 right now, so I wouldn't need it yet. It doesn't really matter when i get it back as long as i do get it back.

You should totally tell me more about these random things. But I guess that doesn't help on my end? Haha, media has a way of doing that to people. Maybe we should be glad life isn't like that.

(I can't believe you almost did that)

And yes, i started a blog, i'm writing on it right now. Maybe you'll read it someday, but if you read everything that i'd be posting here... it'd make everything worse, or hard to make better at least. One of those. I think I might've mentioned it because in a way, i'm hoping you'd somehow find a way to this. Sigh, i fail.

You got into honor band!? That's so awesome. Sigh, I wasn't awesome enough to get in. But then, apparently, according to you, she was too lazy to even submit us for the band =_=".

Looks like i pseudo replied. Maybe you'll read this someday. Perhaps by then, we'll both be mature enough to just look back at this and laugh. (or cry, i might cry, but probably not, b/c men don't cry. Hah.)

____-____ (b/c the first part would kind of show who i am.. and the second part for because it's something special between the two of us. Yay.)"

Wow. I think if someone read that without knowing that this was a reply to some email, they'd think I'm crazy. Not that I'm not.

0 solutions: