Assigned Problems

2/23/09

Sidetracked

2/23/09
So, originally, I was going to talk about something cheerful since my last two posts have been pseudo not cheerful. Sooner or later, people that might possibly read this might possibly think that I'm emo. Hence, the posting something cheerful (not that I don't have cheerful thoughts, its just that it wouldn't exactly be something I'd post about.. unless it was super cool)

...anyways. I was going to talk about Noby Noby Boy or Flower, but those will have to wait.

Why?

Well. I was going to post the cheerful thing, honest. But I decided to check my email first. Perhaps I shouldn't have done that? You emailed again =_=". I mean, it was bad enough that I replied the first time, so I thought it'd be better if I didn't reply this time.... until you replied to a non-response. Dang.

But, this whole cycle of anticipation and disappointment that you have, it's something that I've experienced (and continue to experience) now. I don't even really know why I should be expecting anything, considering how i told you not to reply that other time... and how i didn't reply this time.

You'd think all of this could be more simple, but you'd be surprised.

Look forward to something cheerful next time. If i disappoint, it's not my fault, I can't control my feelings ...o_o"

0 solutions: