Assigned Problems

5/31/09

10K

5/31/09
*updated ish - 715th out of 1853 people, 14/23 in my division, 57:28 to run 10k*

Ran a 10K charity run this morning. The marathon was 42K, I would perish and die in some horrible manner if I attempted such a feat.

It took me about 57:xx minutes to run the 10K (I can't remember exactly right now, they might post it online later). The highest speed today was ...30:xx minutes. Wow. That's around twice as fast as I ran, and then some. That's just too intense for me. I think I could've ran a faster time if i wasn't waiting back for my friend, but that's quite alright, friends first.

712th out of 2000ish runners.
14th out of 19 people in my age / gender category running the 10K.

Got a new red sports tshirt, some silver medal thing, banana, apple juice, two oreo cookies.

Slept about 2 hours? I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I wonder what's the matter.


In other news...

I laugh at your whole creeper story, it's just hilarious.

The photos that were shot turned out really nicely. But then again, they can't not turn out brilliantly, it's that genius photographer that can do anything and everything.

I got a hair cut. Finally. It's a bit short. I'll start to like it within the next two days.

Pay more attention when you're walking in the mall, the bottom of escalators hurt.

1 solutions:

an said...

ooro you ran 10k in under an hour? =OOO very nice.
tried jogging this afternoon and realized it's harder running outside than in a gym. =w=

yay go jack! ^^;