skip to main | skip to sidebar

Random Tangents

They're tangential. They're random. It makes sense. I think.

Assigned Problems

  • Homework

5/22/09

Magical Wolf Shirt

5/22/09
Lol.

Magical Wolf Shirt

That is all.
Derived by Dood. at 11:40 PM

1 solutions:

rene said...

OMGSH there's totally this nerdy guy in second year architecture that wears a similar shirt ALL the time. omgsh...

May 25, 2009 at 12:52 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Solutions Manual

  • ► 2011 (37)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► Apr (12)
    • ► Mar (9)
    • ► Feb (8)
    • ► Jan (7)
  • ► 2010 (140)
    • ► Dec (8)
    • ► Nov (9)
    • ► Oct (10)
    • ► Sep (9)
    • ► Aug (12)
    • ► Jul (20)
    • ► Jun (13)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► Apr (11)
    • ► Mar (13)
    • ► Feb (10)
    • ► Jan (12)
  • ▼ 2009 (110)
    • ► Dec (12)
    • ► Nov (12)
    • ► Oct (10)
    • ► Sep (7)
    • ► Aug (10)
    • ► Jul (10)
    • ► Jun (15)
    • ▼ May (11)
      • 10K
      • Hm, the frequency of posting seems to be decreasin...
      • I'm tired. Mind's a mess. I hope this remains cohe...
      • Magical Wolf Shirt
      • These 6 colors mock me. Sitting there, gloating. T...
      • Walking down the halls of Tom Baines, I realized s...
      • Wow, it's been a while since my previous post. Wha...
      • Good afternoon.Just finished watching Densha Otoko...
      • And it's morning time. Glad that I can wake up whe...
      • I'm back. Whee.Lots to talk about. But it's kind o...
      • Okaaaaaaaaay~So now I am in Ottawa.I apparently fl...
    • ► Apr (10)
    • ► Mar (8)
    • ► Feb (5)
 

The Function

dood.(rt) = male + spontaneous + random + musician + gamer + martial artist + orange + green + food + glasses
Random Tangents © 2008. Design by Pocket | Karjat Resorts