Assigned Problems

12/12/09

Before Ecology Comes Crashing Down

12/12/09
An afternoon post? That's rare. I seem to only ever post in the late night hours where the vestiges of life are far and few between (on this side of the globe and hemisphere anyways).

Ecology is in a mere three and a half hours from now. So this obviously means I need to dawdle here and type about whatever. I don't know what the threshold is for an A in Ecol, but I wouldn't be surprised if I needed a 110% or higher mark to get it. Why don't I know? Because my final paper and lab mark are lost somewhere in the ocean of data flowing in tubes and pipes. Fantastic.

Nans on the other hand, I think is probably achievable, depending on how well I can present my arguments because the whole course so far really just seems like that. Hopefully it goes well. Hopefully.

Chemistry is still a mess.

Genetics I've looked at a bit, but I'm confident that it shouldn't be too bad if I study.

Zool. Let's not talk about that yet.


In other news...


I've already spent way too much time playing Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. It's just so much fun and rather captivating. The professor's British accent and puzzle solving skills are amazing (mine aren't though). Sort of reminds of me Causton's amazing accent. Also spending too much time playing Lego Rockband. Also too much fun. I like most of the songs on there too, which could be a reflection of my preference in music (as compared to maybe only half to a third of the songs on Guitar Hero 3).


I don't know how many times I've read that email these past few days. Probably too many times to be healthy or non-obsessive. I should respond, but I'm trying to push it away so I can study. To no avail (surprise?). Mainly because I still spend too much time thinking and not enough time doing. The effects of words are immense and their meaning can be up to so much interpretation. How can I write something to properly convey what I feel without causing any ill will or tangents of unknown direction? I will respond. In due time. I will. But for now, perhaps we need to focus more on our exams because they're of utmost importance right now. Well, not really, I think you're more important...

Got another button up shirt (is there supposed to be a better term for it?). Did I need it? No. Does it look good? Maybe, depends who's wearing it. But it's not the shopping you do, it's who you shop with. Which made it fun. Whee. I have a hard time controlling what I buy sometimes. The urge to buy is so strong. I still want another winter jacket (not because I need to, but because it'd be cool to have one. Which a horrible reason to buy one).


By the by... remember the whole Magical Wolf Shirt thing? This just makes it even better.


I should really watch Jay's 不能說的秘密 sometime because I've been putting it off. Also because the song is awesome. There's also a myriad of epic piano pieces in there. The lyrics to this song are sweet too.


Onwards.

0 solutions: