But then again... it could just be a lack of a formal topic to begin with.
Onwards.
So I've actually had people come up to me with this line. Well... sort of this line. Not exactly that wording, but woah.. weirdsauce. But they're both running for something, so it'd only make sense that they'd pay attention to who else is running.
But to that effect, I have had random friends coming up talking about the posters. That along with random Facebook messages and whatnot mentioning the posters and how they're going to vote for me. Although appreciable, it's ever so slightly laughable that most don't realize that they're not eligible to vote for a Faculty of Science Representative since they're not in Science.
On the note of posters, I suspect that random foul play is afoot. My posters seem to be targeted way more often than others. Unless that's supposed to be a compliment. But then that's just plain creepy.
Also, this Haskayne Rep has the best platform. Ever. No joke. An excerpt:
"Patrick Straw. 6’1. Ocean blue eyes. Herculean physique. A gentle soul with an accentuated taste for fine poetry and aged wine. With his black pea coat and collection of brand name shirts, he fits in comfortably with his business minded peers. Some are quick to judge his euro-trash mullet and his 3rd person references, however, I say judge lightly, for in such turbulent times he is the only worthy candidate for Haskayne Rep."
"Patrick Straw. 6’1. Ocean blue eyes. Herculean physique. A gentle soul with an accentuated taste for fine poetry and aged wine. With his black pea coat and collection of brand name shirts, he fits in comfortably with his business minded peers. Some are quick to judge his euro-trash mullet and his 3rd person references, however, I say judge lightly, for in such turbulent times he is the only worthy candidate for Haskayne Rep."
Man... and that forum today. I'm not made for public speaking either. Was awful. Apparently so was everyone else though. Heh.
In other news...
All the midterms from before are now back. Biol331 was incredibly horrible. Bcem393 was not as good as I wanted. Nans401 was... Nans. Have to keep working... although that doesn't seem to be happening much recently.
Continuing the card game / board game craze or whatever... bought Killer Bunnies. More fun all around.
Brother showed me this. I'm still extremely creeped out. He's saying it'd be much worse if it just started staring at you after a while. Stare deep down into the oblivion of those eyes, the depths of which you'll never escape. Scary.
Pants are back. Yay. Hole patched and all that. Thanks ^^. Mom says thanks too. o_o.
Lately haven't been able to contain my craving for ice cream. I blame it on the lack of ice cream for too long. I could use some ice cream and bubble tea right now. Never had them both at the same time though... although it sounds like it'd be a fabulous idea.
Apparently Our Lady Peace is coming to town. Expensive tickets though. I'm rather tempted. Blah. To be a university student.
Safewalk shift with apparently one of the people that I Orientation Leader'd. Such weirdness. Apparently she recognized me too. Wow. No walks again. It's ridiculous considering how I've been working shifts since October. Someday.
Rawr.
2 solutions:
Comment too long.
whee, Our Lady Peace concert ^^;
and now MSN is down. rawr.
Poster-targeting must be a compliment, in a roundabout sort of way. Perhaps it's a desperate attempt to constrain awesomeness. XD
Patrick Straw already has my vote, hands down. I think he was the one who came up with Haskayne's tribal chant for this year's faculty shout-out. HASKAYNE WHOO-RA. It's surprising he didn't submit a picture of Hercules.
--- end long comment ---
Post a Comment