Is more than 100000 hours.
Is more than 7000000 minutes.
Is more than 400000000 seconds.
In fifteen years I've:
- Learnt another language
- Became fluent with my own
- Grew taller
- Understood more
- Confused by even more
- Made friends
- Made more enemies than friends
- Developed a love for music
- Ate a lot of rice
- Completed more than 100 games (probably? I should try counting)
- Read more books than I can remember
- Did a lot of idiotic things
- Experienced snow
- Slept less and less with each passing year
- Learnt some martial arts
- Biked in the rain
- Played numerous sports, never excelling at any of them
- Broke my glasses twice via the same football
- Started a blog
Exactly fifteen years ago, I moved to Canada. Time flies.
Undoubtedly, there's more, but my mind is still fried.
1 solutions:
(=
Post a Comment