- Bungee jumping
- Sky diving
- Some sort of epic traveling
- and whatever because I can't think of anything else.
Funny because I'm not good with heights.
Anyways, Stats213 was my second closest attempt at acing a course, the previous being Math251. I should hardly be surprised that I didn't do well on the final... seeing as how I burned away the whole weekend not doing anything till Sunday night. Perhaps it's another well deserved lesson.
Official marks for Spring2010 isn't up yet... but it was an enjoyable semester in some sense. Random thoughts about if I should've taken these two courses during Fall or Winter instead to use as GPA boosters... but then there's the question of if I would've done so well if I had to take these courses as well.
In other news...
A day of gallivanting around later... it feels like it's okay to move along. I wonder where this shift is coming from... but it's there. Somehow.
Went jogging for the first time in a while last night... and it was demoralizing. Perhaps it's a combination of not having jogged awhile in conjunction with running outdoors (because I find jogging on the track feels very different from the cement)... but still... I'm out of shape.
Now that Spring courses are over... it really frees up my schedule and there already feels like there's an insurmountable pool of 'free time' floating around. Except we obviously know that it just means I should be studying... but there's this lack of motivation at the moment... which is not conducive to a good grade later on. If I don't study now... I definitely won't be able to catch up by mid-August. Soon.
Major disappointment with matches yesterday as both Japan and Portugal are now out of the World Cup. Japan played very well though, being able to keep up with Paraguay; several times where they had some intense passing that weaved pass the defenders. There were so many moments where if the player moved a second earlier... they would've won. Haven't watched the Portugal game yet though.
2 solutions:
bummer about the soccer teams > <
glad you enjoyed spring (=
...with regards to the jogging, I sympathize. Same thing is happening to me =(
Post a Comment