It's truly nostalgic to replay the game again after all these years. All the random secret rooms, the music, hidden items... I somehow still remember them. The stages I was frustrated with as a kid still frustrate me now (those are some really hard stages).
What sort of surprised me a little was how short the game was. It only took me around 3 hours to beat the game. Not completely, mind you, since I never really did find all the hidden rooms. I somehow remember the game being a bit longer than that... but then again, most games back then were relatively short unless it was an RPG.
I'm now really tempted to pick up other classics like Donkey Country 2 and Donkey Country 3, as well as The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (this one is my personal favorite of all Zelda games and I've also beaten it multiple times).
Now if only they'd release Bomberman 1 through 4...
In other news...
Played more Small World. Surprised that it was 7yp3-O's win. I'm also surprised that I placed second. Playing with 5 people sure makes things much more fun. It's harder to predict the moves of four other people in conjunction with maximizing your own actions... but it's much more rewarding when things go according to plan.
Augh. Cannot believe that I ended up going last for the NANS599 presentations. Talk about a harrowing experience every single time we waited with abated breath for who was supposed to present next. At least it's done and over with now. Onwards towards the next presentation on... Racetrack Memories.
Ah.... I like how despite the lack of a heavy workload, things are still not getting done. It's truly amazing.
Played Ultimate on Sunday. 'Twas loads fun although I didn't end up doing much on the field. Sadness.
Also... One Piece is back this week! Yay sauce.
1 solutions:
Heh, Small World ^^.
The sun is back out again (=
Post a Comment