It feels pretty good to be back in class. Saving seats, taking notes, saying hi to people-you-only-say-hi-to-but-never-stop-and-talk-to as well as saying hi to friends and all that random jazz. Whee. Speaking of friends, I bumped into a surprising number of people today, which is pretty new since I usually don't run into so many people... ever.
Today... the first day.... was pretty chill. Early-ish class full of fresh and familiar faces alike, went skating, played some squash, revisiting Service Stop (it shall forever be Service Stop because Enrollment Services just sounds weird), then another class. It doesn't feel like I did much... but I'm mentally exhausted for some reason. Speaking of skating... it's still not something I'm comfortable with. Someday maybe.
Random thought that crossed my mind: the number of people on campus is inversely proportional to the intensity of learning. I.e. During the first weeks of class there's lots of people but things are relatively chill; during Summer / Spring or later weeks when there's less people (they dropped out or don't go to class) intensity occurs.
Sadly, my issue of not getting work done after getting home still persists. However in my defense I didn't get home till 8ish and dinner was at an awkward time so I couldn't start anything before. After eating... I just felt really sluggish. I should probably just sleep since tomorrow's an early day and there's also Safewalk (fingers crossed for getting at least a walk this year).
Double sadly is this list of things that should be semi-accomplished by right now:
- Finishing notes for Zool
- Typing up proposal thing for Hunt
- Proof-reading a document of sorts + setting out training times
- Updating LM for Scott Pilgrim and Outliers
- Start on Med School App
- Figure out my seminar topics for Nans599
- Figure out what I want to research for Nans502
- Preread Zool lab materials
- Pick up agenda from Machall (or should I steal a Cog?)
- Sorting out my mind
- Setting up a schedule for squash / jogging / swimming
- A better routine for sleeping
Triple sadly... I haven't played any video games in a week-ish? Actual play... like sit-down and play. Not the 'I'm going to sleep let's play 20 minutes' type deal. Sadness.
1 solutions:
Cog Cog Cog!
Post a Comment