Assigned Problems

9/20/10

Unproductivity

9/20/10
It's going to be the death of me. Really.

First of all, I was right about the irony because I spent half of Sunday scrambling to finish a presentation (that I didn't have to present on. Sadly). Secondly, the unproductivity will only serve to make things worse and worse.

There must be a way to make myself more productive... but how? Maybe if I bash myself against something. But I think that'd just make thing worse.

Dearie me, I do wonder ever so much why I am not being productive.

Sigh.


In other news...


Neglected to mention how I met up with Dr. Hunt the other day to discuss my random ideas about student professor communication whatever. He's actually a really nice guy to talk to despite his oft fearsome demeanor in class. He did unload on a student for asking a stupid question... in front of everyone. It's invigorating to see a man that's so passionate in trying to get students to communicate with their profs. He really wants people to learn chemistry and to talk. Sadly the ideas I had in mind were not similar to what he had in mind. It was a nice hour-long chat though.


Got my first experience of Nans502 lab today. It's actually pretty exciting to be working in a lab that's not filled with bustling students running about, asking questions, fighting over good equipment. Still have yet to start thinking about what kind of project to work on, although my partner has some neat ideas we could work on. I feel more and more like a scientist.


Also, don't think I mentioned the arrival of clothing purchased online... or did I? Even including shipping, the price of the things we ordered is relatively cheaper than what we can get here. My only regret is that because I can't try things out, the sizes might invariably be a bit off. I may be an S or an M here in Canada, but in Korea, I'm apparently an L or an XL. Also sadness was that two articles of clothing were 'out of stock', so I have money on their website now. It's practically begging me to get more. Man oh man.


I digress.

1 solutions:

an said...

加油, you could make yourself productive by giving me your DS =D
Noticed that the number of posts you write per month is fairly consist... always 10 - 13, with the exception of July. July must be an outlier.