Did go out for dinner with parents and brother though. Grey Eagle Casino's buffet thingy? It was... alright? Better than your average buffet, but not so amazing that I'd be like "omfgsogood" kinda buffet. They did have a chocolate fondue though. Mhmm, chocolate.
In other news...
So did I mention that I got a haircut? I got a haircut. It's much shorter than it use to be. It saddens me. Well, it'll grow back at least. On another note, I slept in a funny position, my hair resembles Luke's (Luke from Earthbound, that is).
I passed my Advanced Road test the other day. I'm officially a Class 5 (non-GDL) driver now. Which means I get more point deductions and a slight minimum blood alcohol level. Not that it matters since I rarely drink and I still haven't gotten a ticket yet. Heh. The test itself was... alright. The lady watching over me was a very nice person, and I only made a few mistakes in terms of reading signs for speed limits... and seriously, 80km/hr on 16th Ave? Ridiculous. Also, I hate car registries. They take forever.
Started looking over my stuff for the Nans599 presentation coming up on Weds (finally... =___="). The more I read about it, the more excited I am about the technology of Racetrack Memory. More on this when I'm done the presentation.
Still struggling to understand what that means. Reading helps. Talking helps. But it's not clicking. An interesting question was brought up though: what's my life long goal? What do I want to center my life around? That question stumped me... I've just been trying to get by. In a similar vein, friend asked me an interview-type question: what are the three things that I'm most proud of about myself. Couldn't answer that either. Huh.
Unknowingly, my credit card went over my limit. Must've been all the food going out and presents and whatnot. It's taken care of now... except I can't double check to make sure since I can't access the website. How... difficult.
There's apparently going to be another two arcs for Bleach. No. Please don't. Maybe Kubo Tite should just help Oda-sensei with One Piece so we could get two chapters out a week. That'd be a much better use of his drawing. Seriously.
1 solutions:
hello patch-of-blue
加油 in that.
And ... hehe. YAY for non-GDL-ness ^^
Post a Comment