In other news...
Most of the things I set out to do on Tuesday (?) was not accomplished. However, I am not surprised. The lack of a deadline for anything always makes it seem like there is much more time than there really is.
What did I do today? Woke. Tutored. Home. Surf net. Build Lego + watch Medabots. Accompanied brother to Uni for his notes. Went to Costco for food (we were rather famished). Went to TD and DQ. Home. 3D Dot Game Heroes for the next 5-6ish hours.
Not exactly healthy... and I should get some sleep, but... meh. That's the way my mind seems to work.
Friday morning rescue was successful! Sort of. Until I had to go to class. Then it was well again. Then I didn't go to class. Oops.
Frustration and irritation tend to mount whenever he tries to carry out some sort of 'plan' thing that he has. Although to call it a 'plan' is an insult to the word as very little if any planning is ever involved. It honestly doesn't help that communication is always lacking. I'm supposed to translate 'there' to 'go stand at that point and face this specific direction'. Yeah. I don't speak your language. Please calm down before I blow up.
The Mech Engineering building, while having windows, has extremely narrow corridors. Being poorly lit, it manages to make the building rather creepy. Especially at 11 / 12ish at midnight. Glad I'm not there that often.
All midterm marks are out. Nans went fairly well. Docked on random things. Bcem, I did well considering my understanding of the course, but it's still not a mark that is satisfactory. Zool, was destructive, but it's still salvageable if I do well on the final and keep up my lab grade.
Finally got around to beating Half-life 2: Episode 1. It's a continuation of the Half-life series following a theoretical physicist named Gordon Freeman. His trademark weapon is a crowbar. He also kicks ass. A physicist kicking ass? Doesn't get much better than that. Anyways, the reason I never beat the game the first time was due to reaching this point where all the lights are pretty much off, I'm waiting for the elevator, and I'm being assaulted by a horde of head-crab variants and their respective head-crab-zombie combos. Not fun. And really really creepy. Same situation happened in Half-life 2 when I reached the infested town of Ravenholm.
Going for wings on Wednesday was interesting. Another person from our Nans class came along that none of us really knew (maybe except for Sun?). In any case, he's a pretty cool guy. He's also a big zombie buff. And... he refurbished a discarded emergency fire extinguisher case into a 'In case of zombies break class' type box with a machete inside.
I'm in an article in The Gauntlet. Picture and everything, including the telephone interview. Not awkward at all... sorta.
Also updated LM. Haven't done that in ages. Poor child.
Should sleep.
1 solutions:
Huzzah. Any reference to an awesome physicist is simply reminiscent of Mr. Wereley XD
Your poor child indeed.
Post a Comment