Assigned Problems

2/5/11

After the Brink

2/5/11
...and if we survive, we hope that we grow stronger from our experiences. I'm glad we survived and I'm glad we're growing stronger. Persevere.


In other news...


It's been a long long week. External circumstances aside, the midterms and labs for this week and last probably didn't arrive at a very good time. At least it's sort of being dealt with. Couple that with an exciting weekend of excitement, it'll mean more cram time in the following week. At least it'll be fun? It'll be fun.

On the side of good news though, I've been accepted for exchange and also got an interview with UCmed. They're both exciting and scary in the sense that exchange will be fun but I won't know anything there while medicine is something I really want to do (no external parental influence) but the interview process is rather daunting. More excitement all around.


Upon re-examination of my degree requirements, there's further thought into what I should do in terms of whether I want to continue pressing towards an honours or to just go for a regular degree. Honours will definitely require more work, it'd be more challenging, but at the same time it's definitely more rewarding for what I'll learn and accomplish. But at the same time, there's a higher chance that I won't do as well in those courses, meaning that my GPA'll take more hits than it needs to.

Looking at a regular degree, it would mean that I only need a mere 6 courses to graduate. 2 more than the other guy, but still... 6 is so so little. I could cram it in a semester and graduate by Fall... but there's no merit in that because I'm not looking to go for a Masters. Splitting it into 2 semesters means that I'll have even more time for extracurriculars, work, and possibly focused studying for improved course grades. But seriously... 3 / 3 year is pretty tempting.


Yep. That's pretty much everything that's been happening to me. Ish. Other than random eye-opening. But... there's still questions regarding that. Or thoughts. Concerns. Still.

1 solutions:

an said...

*hug*
Persevere (=
Yay for exciting weekend too.