Assigned Problems

3/16/09

3/16/09
It's 1:30 am. Why aren't I sleep? Why am i blogging instead? All very valid questions, most of which, will not be answered.


I wholeheartedly regret playing games for most of today. It results in me staying up now to (not) do work. It's amazing how these things work out as such. Anyways, recently, I've been playing Audiosurf, World of Goo, and Penny Arcade: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, courtesy of 7ype_O. Audiosurf is brilliant in that it can analyze the music that you have, and generate a track that literally pulses with your music, it's win. World of Goo is a physics based Lemmings sort of game thats silly and addicting. PA follows the same humor of the webcomic, and also took up about 6 hours of my time today. o_o. Yeah, I know.


That feeling crops up less often now, I mean, its still there, but not as obvious, or coherent, or inherent, or rent. Coin? I don't know. But, I'm working on it. Or not working on it, which somehow works since by working on it, I'd be thinking about it, which makes the whole point of working on it to forget about it sort of silly. It's a positive feed back loop. And now, you'll be going to the same place to study. We'll find out if that's supposed to be a good thing or not. Someday.


Also, originally, i was going to list the top whatever songs that I've been listening to on my iPod. Which is why its connected right now. That is, until i realized its sort of bias from the start since some songs have already been listened to before placing on Mr. Orange Kun.

Problem. Yes, I have feelings for the songs I listen to. Sometimes, when i'm listening to the songs, I think "Oh noes, i have to listen to all these songs" not in the sense that i want to listen, but rather... a compulsion. Is it the need to make all these songs feel loved? That they are equally loved? Or rather to see the play count a united being, singly flagged as one single number? Odd sauce to be sure.


I should sleep =_="

1 solutions:

Anonymous said...

comments are once again allowed?

maybe it will be a good thing, both the comments and the common-places.

all your song are belong to us >.<