Assigned Problems

3/24/09

3/24/09
Language is a weird thing. It's just another set of symbols comprised of linear and curved lines in a set pattern that we all understand as meaning something.

...Which is why me and 7ype-o are ruining the language as best we can. If the terms waffle, syrup, grapes, dynamite, staples, baskets and such come into conversation out of context... consider.. are they really out of context? You will never know.

On another language related tangent, I finally finished my english essay. Of course, it's still rough but at least i'm somewhere with the darn thing. I'll probably feel less satisfied tomorrow as i get the editted versions back. My balloon will be popped soon enough.

Yet another language related tangent, we came upon the term 'stream of consciousness' today in english (whenever i hear stream, i think of LSM). A sort of writing where whatever appears in your head is what is written or recorded. A very first person experience to be sure.... awfully similar to what I do here. o_o. Weird sauce.


Audiobracelets are super neat, still trying to figure out what I want it to mean without having it as something so cheesy that the sight of it would give you a heartclog. Sometime during the next few weeks, I'll come up with something so brilliant that as i move to write it down, I'll forget about it.


I need some bbt.


p.s. extension

Irony: When you skip your physics classes on tuesdays and thursdays to attend and earlier one on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays for a better professor... only to have your original professor sub in. That is irony. It's taste is bitter and cruel. I could've used those extra hours of sleep.

...also, haven't seen you jogging lately, wonder if you'll be there today. Hopefully?

0 solutions: