I need a distraction.
So after the disaster known as Chem351, more warnings lie ahead. Managed to waste most of Wednesday as well as most of today. I don't know where it went, as if it were slipping through my fingers. Like most things I hold on to (me being a klutz and otherwise).
Genetics in 14 hours. How will that go? Hopefully well. It's the only other course where I'm expecting okay results.
Zoology on the other hand. Is daunting. Just like usual. The sheer number of terms, definitions, apomorphies, morphologies, phylogenies, phylums, classes, families, structures, functions, it just won't end. Lab final marks haven't been posted, but I'm not hopeful. It's all been quite a mess.
I need to get off this rollercoaster. It's making me nauseous.
In other news...
People are slowly trickling back as others prepare to leave. The flux of people and our ability to travel around is rather extraordinary.
My mind is having trouble focusing and remembering things. Yet I don't want to sleep yet. There's too much to do. There's always too much to do. Gah.
Managed to forget my keys at home the other day. While on my way home. As soon as I got onto the bus. Smooth.
12/17/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 solutions:
this post is rather short.
will be praying for you (= dii, take care.
Post a Comment