... seems to be rather promising.
Zoology professor's organization and tidiness seems to be several magnitudes better than the invertebrates professor. I'm looking forward to what I'll be learning since it has direct correlation to humans. Oh. Cats too. But that's kind of sad. =/.
Organic Chem professor seems to be a nice guy. Appears to be the type that goes over things until you get it. At least for now. Should be better than the ruthlessness of Hunt... But it's Organic Chem. Will have to work hard to maintain a good mark, especially with labs since I fail at those.
Biochemistry is led by possibly the most cheerful and bubbly professor ever so it should be fine. Although the note of bitterness and resentment could be deeply felt. Who wouldn't be though? a 75% budget cut is painful. I wonder where the money is going.... The other professor seems nice too.
Intro to CMMB is led again by the Bill Nye lookalike. Except now that he has a goatee... he seems like Bill Nye's evil twin more than anyone else... he's still blazing through notes like he's on fire (he probably is). Laptop might augment the rush of writing things down.. but still insane. You know he's going to fast when you're reviewing notes (yes, I did that today...) and you don't even remember writing it down.
... not sure about Nans. But it's the same people. So the ambiguity from last semester shall remain.
In other news...
I really have to exercise. I can feel the unhealthiness congealing and accumulating like a never ending flood into my body.
I've been eating less and less... or rather... I still eat the same amount but my appetite doesn't keep up. Which appears contradictory. Sort of like I'm getting full faster but I still eat the same amount (as in... more than I should).
As things stand... I no longer have to go to Toronto. Sort of good.... sort of bad. I mean, going would be fun and all... but the point of Reading Week is... well.. to read. I'd get none of that being in that region for a week.
Mr. Orange-kun's new apparel likes to collect lint. I don't like to collect it though. How do I remedy that o_o?
Managed to clear out my old notes finally. Although by 'clear' I really mean taking them out of the binder and slipping them into a duotang. By 'slipping' I mean literally just throwing the notes in there because a single duotang cannot withhold that much information. o_o. Jam-packed.
Finally acquired a new mouse... after dealing with a fail left-click for well over two months. Kind of weird because I've adapted to that by having my left thumb hover over the left-click button on the touch pad... it's rather convenient actually since my left hand is in position for easy tabbing, tab-closing, copy / pasting, and whatnot. Weird.
Blue bedsheets are gone. In place is a design with a flair for lemon yellow and cement gray. I like it ^^.
So then there was lots to read.... and a new game started. Oh man. What will I ever do with my time...
1/11/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 solutions:
mini lint-roller for mr. orange-kun? he's getting to be high-maintenance.
salt-water soak for his clothing? but that only sets the dye so it doesn't run.
scotch tape works as a mini lint-roller. brushing his clothes with a microfiber cloth *might* work, but who knows?
experiments are due in this case...
XD
hi dii.
Post a Comment