Likewise, it feels like without others around me, I can't seem to get anything done. Without the drive of other people, I myself am driveless. It's difficult getting myself to study when there's no one else around me studying is a readily available example.
Paramagnets are able to flip between a positive and negative polarity (or electron spin if you will) with relative ease because there's no energy barrier that they must pass to do so. This incessant flipping is what causes paramagnets to be unmagnetic without an external field to direct all the polarities in a uniform direction.
Recently, it feels like I'm flipping between two phases as well: whatever and frustrated. 'Whatever' is where I could care less about what's going on and I let the flow of things carry me forwards. 'Frustrated' is where I come to a head with the constant disappointments I face because of my inability or lack of effort in doing things. You can see how these two states lend themselves to one another.
A ferromagnet is what I need to become. But that's difficult. Is it worth it? Maybe. Maybe not. Whatever.
In other news...
The new car arrived and has been picked up, spiffed up at the shop with random coatings for the interior and exterior, and picked up again. During the testdrive, I was unaccustomed to the braking / accelerating, the smaller steering wheel, how much lighter everything felt, and just the overall controls. Possibly pressure from parents and that sales guy also made things difficult to control. In any case, driving the car is now pretty good. I am also satisfied with the color. I don't see it that often and it's rather... pleasing.
Pinky toe still hurts from the earlier skirmish with a shin. I hope it stops hurting soon. It's rather irritating.
My fourth semester of university is already coming to a close. Finals will be coming soon... then there will be break. Except not really since I'm taking more courses as well as an intensive night course every weeknight for 2.5 hours. Probably not as tough as those that are doing research, but I'll complain anyways.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ....
I feel really unfit. Not exercising enough but eating the same amount / types of food as before is definitely not good for me. I can feel myself blood vessels clogged. Ew.
Totally forgot about the two quizzes coming up as well as the assignment that'll be due soon. Better get on that soon.
I'll stop with the whining and wasting your time now.
...Sorry.
0 solutions:
Post a Comment