Assigned Problems

3/28/10

The Mishap Adventures of a Ruler

3/28/10
144 = 12^2! If only my feelings were the logical and manipulating one side would yield predictable results.
...anyways...

It appeared to be just like any other day.

Except it wasn't.

Ruler was sick. Sick and tired of being under the tyranny and control of that insidious hand. It would conform no longer to her will. He could not bear to be pressed down onto page after page, having that sharp leaded blade scrape across its side.

Each line made was a cut carved. His soul could not withstand more, being tatters of what it was.

It longed for the freedom away from those clutches; away from that case along with countless others, all locked away for a singular purpose.

It decided: I will escape. I will be free.

And escape it did.

It found itself in a grand adventure, even made a few friends along the way: Scissor, the master swordsman; Pencil and Pen, the sharpwitted twins; Highlighter, the chronicler; Post-it Note the...sticky guy.

Yep. Ruler found itself a great case of comrades to write his story. Ruler even found true love when it met Protractor, for it had all the right curves.

But his complete story is a epic story of it's own right, and for that... well, there's always another time. Not an analogy to anything....really.


In other news...


My stomach hurts. Ugh.


Didn't get much done today save for reading two oneshots and reading a new series. Williams is a oneshot about a young kid that dreams of one day going on an adventure like the ones that a character from a novel goes on. Negaigoto 300000kms is just a cute story about two childhood friends separating as they come of age. Chaosic Ruin is your typical shonen manga with all that fighting and whatnot.


Swimming feels good. I need to do it more often. Haven't jogged in ages. Maybe that'll happen within the next 8 hours. Ultimate didn't happen, again. Darn wind.


Haven't been touching FFVIII lately. Which is... sad. Because I want to play it. But RPG's require longer durations of time as well as me leaving my room. DS requires neither of those. And with the purchase of FFXIII along with FFIX coming out soon on PSN... I've got my work cut out for me. Speaking of RPG's, there's still Persona3 and Persona4 that I haven't played...


My pair of Adi's is getting really torn up. I mean even more torn up than they were before. But they've had a good run, carrying me for more than 2 years now through rain and snow and through the streets of several cities. I wonder how far I've walked in those shoes. Been looking for a new pair, but I can't seem to find the right pair / right price. Shopping was disappointing. But I was sort of expecting it. Kind of ... a standard affair every time I try.

What little I did today when making notes... was weird. I was writing, but my arm felt disconnected. As if it were not my own arm writing. That's actually kind of creepy.

1 solutions:

an said...

your writing grows bigger and bigger
despite the impression that the ruler's adventure might have more significance...
... or not. ^^