Upon further thought and consideration, these posts follow a kind of pattern. Like a recipe! Yay cooking!
Ingredients:
2 tbsp of relief
10 g of confusion
5 lb of stress
1 cup of party
Step 1. Throw in 2 tbsp of relief now that classes are over
Step 2. Mix in 1 cup of party, must be mixed in right away for full effect
Step 3. Broil and simmer for two days while sprinkling in the 10g of confusion intermittently
Step 4. Plop in 5 lb of stress
Step 5. Throw it at your guests
Something like that anyways. But in all seriousness (or as serious as I'll ever get), looking back, this semester went by pretty quickly. However, I'll save the spiel for that till after exams because I'm afraid there'll be repetition. But then again, I'm pretty repetitive in what I write and how I write it.
In other news...
Missed out on the BSD festivities this year. Sadly. Heard there was some pretty awesome randomness going on. To be honest, I wouldn't be going there for the sake of getting...shall we say.. smashed. Mainly because 1) that's ridiculous and 2) it's expensive. Whichever point takes precedence, you decide. I have to stop taking steps back.
Well, instead of going, at least I said I'd had plans so that I could leave earlier. Got a few people over, had some sushi, introduced them to Dutch Blitz, bought the Orange booster for Killer Bunnies. It was good. Dutch Blitz especially. Very enjoyable, but confusing because there was a rule that Starburst never explained to us when he introduced us to the game. Maybe because he never read the instructions either? Anyways, I forsee this to be one of the new distractions... right before finals.
Hm. Pseudo wondering why I wasn't invited. At the same time I think it's because you wanted me to ask it myself since you mentioned it a couple of times. Or else I'm just overthinking things. Even if it is... should I have asked? This really shows my lack of initiative in trying which would in turn become a reflection of my conviction, no? There's too many things happening. I don't want to think about it. But even if there wasn't much going on... I still don't want to think about it. Ignorance. Is. Bliss. Sigh.
Fear?
I think I might've talked about this in some context or another... but I think it's my imagination that I fear most. The tangents it goes on, the situations it creates, the myriad of ideas that converge in my mind... they're unsettling a lot of the time. I would venture to say that I'm afraid of the dark, but it's more of what my mind forms in that darkness that I'm afraid of.
0 solutions:
Post a Comment