Despite the much easier workload this semester, I still somehow manage to fall behind work and become exhausted with sleeping less and whatnot.
Well, taking a step back, there are new things on my plate that weren't there last year. Tutoring is one of them. Reading and related events is another. There's the Faculty of Science Rep stuff going on. And well... other people. Heh.
Or perhaps it was the rush of things in the past few weeks with labs and proposals and midterms and campaigning.
Or I'm just making excuses for random days being wasted. Well, not wasted perse. Just energy not put towards an academically-oriented path.
In any case... the last midterm. Kind of rough. Many of the hormone questions were fill in the blanks... except 3 or 4 per question. Which meant knowing several components to answer one question. For around at least 10 questions. Luckily the other questions on that exam weren't as bad... although that doesn't guarantee I god them right.
Should rest more this week without falling behind with other things. Or at least attempt to.
In other news...
Last game of Ultimate was pretty fun, although not as challenging as the other team's skill level was lower than our team's. Felt like I was getting better with each game played, although I'm not doing as much as I did last year. Managed a catch from sliding on my knees. Those catches feel extra epic for some reason.
First SLC meeting tomorrow, I wonder how that'll go. Also, squash! Haven't played squash in a week and a bit. I'm looking forward to it.
Also satisfied my wings / bbt craving the other day. Seems like I'll be getting more of that on Wednesday though. More wings is never a bad thing. Whee.
Hmm, my student just sent me his story thing to be edited. Quite sure I instructed him to finish it by Sunday and to text me after he's emailed it. Looks like it's not going to get edited because I'm kind of sleepy.
I could use some s'mores right now. Also gummy frogs. Why does Superstore and Costco not have gummy frogs?
Hopefully I'll be able to drag myself to clean out my file folder as well as the random binders from years passed sometime this week while the work load is subsiding for a while.
1 solutions:
Time for more sleep and time to chill ^^; Yay for the rest of the week.
Post a Comment