Which is kind of scary given the amount of work that still needs to be done in terms of studying and writing papers and whatnot. But then again, one of the papers isn't due till end of the month... so you could technically say that it doesn't end for another 2 weeks....
Zool - Going over Lab 6, review everything because it's (sadly) cumulative
Zool - Go over paper a few more times
Soci - Read 4 or so chapters and class notes
Bcem - Go over lectures, realize I'll fail, give up
Nans - Write a paper.
But honestly.. I can't wait till this is over so I can just go sleep without having to worry about papers or exams or anything. I feel so... drained. Can't think properly. A headache's only a single trigger away. So tired. But hey, only ten more days right?
In other news...
'pparently our Nans lab recently bought the tools for Dip-Pen Nanolithography. Writing stuff on the nano scale! Like... Harry Potter on less than 1cmx1cm! Don't know if I'd ever get the chance to use it though.
Surprisingly haven't been gaming much in the past week and a half. Did download and read Marvel Zombies though. Or at least most of the different series pertaining to it. Because American comic series are difficult to grasp in terms of continuity and how each thing works. They never end. Never.
SU Clubs Awards was interesting. I had to give the short spiel for the Best New Club Award... but didn't know that I was supposed to do an honorable mentions... so there was a slightly last minute scramble there. And things were a little awkward because I didn't get a chance to practice what I wanted to say... Yeah. Awkward.
And... my mind stopped working about 20 minutes ago. I don't know how I typed so much.. but... more to do tomorrow (today).
1 solutions:
*patpat*
Hehe. Writing HP in that small a space would be wicked.
Post a Comment