You think we'd have learnt from the xth time of procrastination, but yet every time, without fail, the end of the semester will come and we're knee-deep in papers and labs and assignments and finals to study for.
I'd like to think that after already almost 3 years of university that I may have learnt something, and time management may possibly be one of them. I'm still not sure.
Although I'm kind of killing my point since it is near 4am right now. But believe me, I was on a roll with such high momentum that anything in my path would be rolled up into my katamari of knowledge.
Or I'd hope so. I guess time will tell whether or not any of it really stuck with me.
Puns? At this hour?
Yes. It's that tasteful.
Time for sleep. I've got my 18th consented-blood loss coming up.
1 solutions:
T___T You slept so late, dii. Sighsighsigh.
Lol. You're punny even when you're tired XD.
Post a Comment