skip to main | skip to sidebar

Random Tangents

They're tangential. They're random. It makes sense. I think.

Assigned Problems

  • Homework

6/22/09

.

6/22/09
Another chapter ends.

Another record broken.

A phrase. Words. Sounds. Pronunciation. Nerve impulse. Brain. Thoughts. Feelings. Wrong medium.
Derived by Dood. at 3:22 AM

0 solutions:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Solutions Manual

  • ► 2011 (37)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► Apr (12)
    • ► Mar (9)
    • ► Feb (8)
    • ► Jan (7)
  • ► 2010 (140)
    • ► Dec (8)
    • ► Nov (9)
    • ► Oct (10)
    • ► Sep (9)
    • ► Aug (12)
    • ► Jul (20)
    • ► Jun (13)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► Apr (11)
    • ► Mar (13)
    • ► Feb (10)
    • ► Jan (12)
  • ▼ 2009 (110)
    • ► Dec (12)
    • ► Nov (12)
    • ► Oct (10)
    • ► Sep (7)
    • ► Aug (10)
    • ► Jul (10)
    • ▼ Jun (15)
      • /renovations
      • Season Two Finale
      • On Home Outfitters and Harry
      • Bah.
      • ..
      • .
      • On Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
      • Diary of a Navy Blue Audio Bracelet
      • Conflicts. There are two major ones currently. Sor...
      • Ethnocentrism
      • Glasses. I feel inadequate without them. Or rather...
      • Monochronic society. Societies that place a high v...
      • Going to rant a bit about work again.I wish the gu...
      • I feel like blogging right now. So i'll post befor...
      • So I've finally found work. Well, it's not work in...
    • ► May (11)
    • ► Apr (10)
    • ► Mar (8)
    • ► Feb (5)
 

The Function

dood.(rt) = male + spontaneous + random + musician + gamer + martial artist + orange + green + food + glasses
Random Tangents © 2008. Design by Pocket | Karjat Resorts