Glasses. I feel inadequate without them. Or rather, when they're not working properly, such as when it's split down the middle where it'd usually rest on my nose. The unnecessary blurriness in life coupled with an excessive need to squint at everything is appreciatively annoying. This is the second time I've broken my glasses while playing football, although it's a different Michael breaking it, a different spot on the glasses, and i'm not bleeding this time.
Two different plans are being devised for my glasses dilemma. One is to purchase a new pair of lenses and frames in Canada. The second is to purchase a new pair of frames and use my old lens, then purchase several new pairs of frames / lenses while i'm in Taiwan. The second one is more attractive... but only because i'd be getting new glasses, but the second plan hinges on the apparent cheapness of glasses in Asia.
In other news...
THE PACKAGE ARRIVED, more on this later.
Record 14.5 hours of work today, maybe i'll break that in the coming days of work before I leave for Taiwan.
Played squash for the first time in years on tuesday. It was pretty fun, got destroyed, but fun nonetheless. I'mlooking forward to playing more.
Still no reply from OSE, man, they really suck at the whole replying thing. No wonder campus life is awful at UC. Well, can't blame everything on them, there's also student apathy, but one can one do?
Hmm, despite already having showered, i still have dirt and what not caked on my skin... whatever.
So tuesday, my supposed day off from work because I had classes, turned out to be not much of a resting day. After classes, I played squash. Went home. Ate dinner. Biked to Edgemont. Played soccer / football. Broke glasses. Got free starbucks courtesy of Mal (thanks!). Biked home. Intended to sleep early. Failed due to some unknown source. Pretty awesome day if you ignore the breaking of glasses.
It's getting harder to resist the urge of buying watches, jewellery, and bags from tokyoflash. Sigh.
Well, seeing as how i can't see anything easily, can't do much web surfing (it's a surprise I even posted). Time for some bed.
6/11/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 solutions:
Post a Comment