Assigned Problems

6/16/09

6/16/09
Conflicts. There are two major ones currently. Sort of. Maybe more. But at least right now in my head. Two.

For one thing, I'm torn apart by my craving to learn and my limits of patience. I sincerely respect who you are and everything that you know, and I want to learn as much of it as I can. This respect of course, is put to the test by your frequent emotional spasms with a side dish of inorganizational mayhem. It's saddening to know that I'll never be able to fit the standard that you think I have, nor the one that I hope that I'll reach someday.


In other news...


3 squash sessions is intense. Well, split between 3 people, there are breaks in between, but man, it was pretty fun. Despite the fact that I only hit the ball using my right arm... my left shoulder hurts right now. What?


Tomorrow draws nearer and nearer. In fact, it's a mere 15 minutes (from right now). What will happen? What's supposed to happen? Will I do it? Why did that fail? I'll have to work it out tomorrow morning. We'll see how things turn out. Nothing left to lose now. Well, whatever is left of my dignity, but that was trashed more than a year ago. Hah.


Crowfoot station is finally open. It's pretty spiffy. It also lengthens my travel time.


Also, thanks for not letting me know that you weren't there yet. You made me early. Waste of time. Sadness.

1 solutions:

an said...

wehh, how does crowfoot station lengthen your time? >_<

at least it's a pretty station. =D