Assigned Problems

11/26/09

The Girl, The Mysterious Animal Guy, and The Bubble Tea Cave

11/26/09
... is a story that will be told another day. If it's ever finished that is. I don't know. There's also way too many plotholes at this point for me to be satisfied with.

Why were there monkeys it the ravine?
Why was the pipette never empty?
How does a substance make you shrink without you exploding due to all the energy between your compressed bonds?
Why?
How?
Why!?


Someday.


In other news...

Yes. You are quite right in seeing that this is a 6:40 am post. How is that possible? This has never happened before. I'm even all dressed, eating breakfast, drinking some coffee. That never happens either.

... the coffee is very... bitter. We're out of cream. We're also out of milk. It's deplorable.

Also, the bus comes in a quick 20 minutes. No time to make lunch. Not that it matters since my idea of making lunch is known as jam + bread. That's poorly spread jam. That's right, I'm sacrificing badly made lunch for this post. Which is ridiculous.

So back to the how. 6:40am. Really?
Yes.
Really.

That's because I woke early today. I woke at 8 you see.

8 yesterday.

8 am yesterday.

"Let's finish the Ecol lab tonight!" was probably the crazy thought I had.

Crazy as crazy does. Lo and behold. A finished lab. With a missing appendix. I don't know what that does. But then again, I don't know what it does in humans either.

Anyways. Today will be great. We'll get to start making the poster then present it at 2. Zool lab where I'll get abysmal lab quiz results back. Then there'll be a genetics lab final tutorial. Oh boy!

Projected time of returning home tonight?
Hopefully around 8 pm. Man. 8 is a recurring number. But I'm Asian. 8 is good. But 4 is my favorite number. Despite the connotations it bears.

Oddly jumpy right now. Might be the coffee? Kicking in after 10 minutes of consumption? That's peculiar because I don't ever experience that jolt of caffeine from coffee or energy drinks. But maybe that just means things are changing.

...

That was a lot of stuff written in 10 minutes. Usually it takes me an hour to write that much. But maybe that's because there wasn't much thought put in. Or I've been thinking about it all night long. All. Night. Long.


Oh. Right. I got a bursary. Whee. Academic merit and financial need. Huzzah. Not that it'll be repeatable this year with the merit I'll be achieving this year.


Well. Today's going to be another exciting day in the magical world of university life.
Ninja messages to come later. Maybe.

0 solutions: