You are a piece of bread.
You don't want to get sun burnt. That'd be like... burnt toast.
...
But then what would be the butter / peanut butter / jam / egg that you put on top?
Maybe it's the clothing you wear after a good tan to make it that much better. Not that I'm saying tanned is necessarily better than untanned (although ghostly white I do find rather unattractive... it's unhealthy).
Analogy fail.
In other news...
Saturday was a bomb in terms of productivity. As in, it wasn't productive like a calorimetric bomb... it was destructive like.. an exergonic one. Slacked literally the whole day and was pretty much on the couch for at least 14 hours with the minimal getting up for food and bathroom. That's not healthy either. Sunday on the other hand, studied a lot. But not really because it only seemed like a lot since I spent a lot of time. But considering the hour to material ratio... it was rather poor.
Do not drive using flip flops. It's dangerous.
I foresee an initial rise in cheerfulness with a sense of renewed determination and the need to rebuff boundaries in the coming week. Then it'll crumble and fall. Prove me wrong. Make me proud.
An odd realization. I crave company while I'm studying, yet I get extremely irritated if they make any noise. Unless this only pertains to my family. It was comfortable studying in the kitchen other than the loneliness of it all. Was glad that parents were home until they started talking, washing dishes, ruffling this, crinkling that... just goes to show how intolerant I am. Unless we're talking about my brother's enjoyment in butchering songs on purpose. I don't think anyone can tolerate that.
Speaking of studying in the kitchen, there's a scale there (instead of in the bathroom, oddly). Anyways, decided to intermittently check before, during, and after my meals just to see what would happen. Well, first of all, after the Korean bbq from last Saturday, I was at around +5lb from usual.
Starting this morning, was at around +2lb. Lunch. Nothing happened. Ate some rice + sardines (which was really good). +2.8lb. Was still hungry, ate some chicken strips (5). Still +2.8lb. O_O. Checked a bit later. +3.2lb. Eh? Then it was at about +3.0lb last I checked. Weird sauce. I'm not sure how accurate the scale is, but sometimes when I check the weight is pretty constant (around every 30 minutes ish). Well regardless, I still don't like it being in the + range.
It's already 12:30? Should sleep. It'll be a long day tomorrow what with OL group interview and whatnot. I guess that'll be something to look forward to alongside early morning swim.
Animal?
That's another difficult question. In terms of realistically / pet-wise, currently, I'd want a cat. Dog's are nice too but they're kind of high maintenance in terms of walking and such. Cats on the other hand aren't, plus you can entertain them with laser pointers. While on the topic of dogs, I'd prefer a larger dog than a small one. Not exactly sure why about that. Probably because it'd be more fun / cooler? Maybe.
Unrealistically on the other hand, I think a panda or a tiger would be pretty sweet. Pandas just because they're so massive, fluffy, and the epitome of lazing about. Tigers on the other hand because it'd be cool to have one. Except you know, I'd raise it while it was small so it wouldn't maul me to death or something horrible like that.
I'm open to questions btw.
But now I feel like talking about other animals too. Gah. Long. Maybe next time.
2 solutions:
your post made me so hungry.
including the part about tigers.
mmm.
yay, tigers ^^
your constant weighing is amusing.
hope you have fun at the interview ^^
Post a Comment