Assigned Problems

7/28/10

201

7/28/10
It's too early to be witty.
Not that I'm making the claim that I'm ever witty.

In other news...


Yet another dream. It's weird. I don't think I've ever had consecutive dreams for so many days.

Started off in some class room where the teacher was telling us the world was running out of adipose. Which makes no sense because adipose tissue just stores fats in our liver and muscles. So we're running out of fat? I don't know.

Then I was home, but I don't remember what happened here.

Then we were on a school bus that was stopped, and instead of waiting, you decided to take the fire exit. Apparently I was expected to follow but I didn't because you never told me to. Anyways, a cop car started chasing you, but you hid behind something. Then the bus started to move and it turns out we were on Crowchild because we stopped at the bridge by the LRT station.

There's a huge crowd there and a barricade was built, waiting for you to come crashing through... on our Highlander. Don't know how I knew you had the Highlander.

Then I woke. I thought we were just going out for dinner... how did all of that happen o___o?


Time to study. Again.

0 solutions: