Everything is new. Everything is different. Everything is changed.... for the better.
Indeed there is much that has changed. New technological advances benefiting mankind, an unprecedented level of peace and social order has been achieved, no more wars or fighting...
Yes, certainly this is the 3rd Century... of posts.
Welcome, to the future.
(Until tomorrow).
In other news...
Yet another dream? More vexing than the last. Apparently we were all kids and being recruited into the army of some dictatorship type group. Except for some reason we went to them instead of them crashing through our houses and kidnapping us. The journey involved grabbing onto a balloon and floating to this army guy to give him a letter. We weren't the only ones going by dangling balloon.
The camp or whatever somehow broke down into Chinese school... again. Except this time there were more people from high school there. Which is confusing. Weirder still was that the school was actually at a large mall of some sort. For some reason me and a bunch of other students buy a drink from some shady vendor guy at the front of the school... but we're supposed to?
There was free ice cream. As I'm eating it.... I pass by the band shop and Ms. Wish was there... then I realized that I had band after lunch and I forgot my instrument.
Then the dream reset.
Everything began to happen from the start, with a few minor changes: I fought with someone for the balloon, we decided to read the message before giving it to the army man, and I failed this initiation test thing that I passed, and was now ranked the lowest (lowest of what I'm not sure).
Then you were there, running the pizza stand again. I got pizza and you gave me a note that read urgent on it.
I woke. What was so urgent?
Leaky tires make for difficulty biking uphills. But then again, that's analogous to the uphill trek of being in university. The analogy hurts... my legs.
It's hard to derive a tone from text messages and because of that, we probably apply what we want to think the tone is to the message. Probably not conducive to proper conversations or arguments.
Got everything for my laptop up and running again. In a sense anyways. I'm not too worried about it working optimally anymore. If it gets the job done... then it's good.
I drive rashly when my mind is frazzled. Need to be a bit more careful. Probably.
Well, there's a practice test to write and my mind is already fried.
It's going to be another lovely day.
2 solutions:
*applause* all hail the third century.
Text messages are easier to comprehend if you text enough with the same person. The same goes for MSN / other purely text-based conversation. But yeah, there's always room for error > <
Good morning.
I noticed once that if i took the time to remember my dreams once I woke up, I would continue having memorable dreams afterwards... could be happening to you as well?
Post a Comment