And so, with being the host this time around, getting to make an entire meal was something that was some parts exciting and most parts daunting.
Although I did have in mind what I wanted to make, it's not like I ever cooked often enough to have any actual techniques for anything (cutting, washing, etc etc) and I didn't know any of the recipes well enough to make things well.
That being said... somewhere between the almost completely cooked drumsticks, the poorly cut cucumbers, the sorta cold salmon from poor timing, and the mango pudding was some sort of fulfillment at having cooked so much food.
To be honest, I'm amazed at how my mom can make such copious amounts of food on a daily basis: having to buy all the groceries and planning ahead, preparing and cooking, serving and cleaning... It took me well over 4ish hours to cook. But then again, I'm sure their experience makes them more efficient with the task... but...
Well. Another day, another chance to be better at something.
2 solutions:
The dinner was delicious ^^ you did a good job for pulling off a full meal, hehe.
Yummy food. TY Jack. =)
Post a Comment