Another post? So quickly? Yes.
Just watched an epic advertisement by Got Milk titled "The Battle for Milkquarious".
It is incredibly intense and amusing. It makes one wonder how high the story writer was when this was conceived and created. Please watch it. It is highly entertaining.
In other news...
Last night was also pretty epic. I don't know how I managed to stay up for so long and sleep so little, and still be alert at this time. Thank you everyone for everything.
Oh btw sis, I saw that coming >_>.
Wasted all of yesterday (as in I didn't do any work at all).
So let us once again compile a list of what I need to do in the coming two days:
- Chem351 Lab 4 and 5
- Preread Chem351 Lab 6
- Do end of lecture questions for Chem351 from several lectures back as well as read notes over
- Print out Biol313 slides and add in notes taken in class
- Do the Lab Intro paragraph for Biol313
- Preread Biol311 Lab 5 and do the prelab for it
- Do chapter practice questions for Biol311 starting from Chapter 4
- Study for the Lab midterm for Zool375
- Compile notes for Zool375
- Compile lab notes for Zool375
- Preread lab / make notes for Zool375
- Write my Statement of Purpose letter (I can't I believe I haven't done this yet still =_=")
- Decipher a birthday card
. . . I think that's about it. Something really important seems to be missing from this list.
Better get at it.
-edit-
Forgot to mention the extraordinary amount of cake in my house (no lie btw).
- Green tea cheesecake
- Carrot cake
- Ice cream cake
- Pumpkin cheesecake
- Mango cheesecake with strawberry jello
10/11/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 solutions:
Baha! Glad you had fun last night then ^^ but you should post more. Then again, looking at your list of epic proportions of things-to-do, I wonder that you are blogging =O
so, no cake for a while? I'm slightly elated and disappointed, but you don't need to know why. No lie?
*patpat* ^^ maybe something else is in order...
Post a Comment