..because it doesn't seem like there's a unifying topic I want to talk about (since if the reader hasn't noticed, there is a pattern of sorts with these posts, believe or not), but there just seems to be a need to blog. I just want to write. I don't know about what. I just.... want to. Need to?
... or maybe I should just not since workload and lack of sleep is an omnipresent in my life (amongst other things).
In other news...
Another midterm went by yesterday. Not sure what to think of one of the questions. Bit more difficult than the past exams that we had to purchase. The lack of an answer key provided is utterly bizarre. What is the point of doing a past exam if you don't know if you're doing things correctly? Even if you're comparing with a friend, what if they are wrong but their logic and convincing skills are superior to yours? You're screwed.
Watched Zombieland after the midterm. It was pretty funny and it really does deserve all the good reviews it received. Columbus, one of the characters in the movie lives by a specific set of 'rules' that he's set up. Cardio, double tap, wear a seatbelt, and my favorite: Don't be a hero. In actuality though, even if we aren't always conscious of it, we all have a set of rules / guidelines that we adhere to.
We set ourselves these rules course to maintain a semblance of order in our otherwise random and chaotic lives (chaotic in the entropic sense). Setting yourself a specific time for bed, always cooking your food, when you should leave the house to be on time, amount of exercise, your interactions with people and how close you should be, potential mates, your actions in public... Are all rules that we set.
As always, rules are meant to be broken every now and then. I could probably list a few (as in very very many), but that would be unnecessary, embarrassing, and trivial. Taking risks, doing crazy things.... maybe I should try one of these days... maybe you should try one of these days. It could be worth the time spent since life is full of twists and turns.
Broscussion. Basically a discussion between 3+ bros. What is discussed? That's on a need-to-bro basis. Surprisingly talked about many random things. Interesting how the discussion went full circle and we ended up on the topic of the other gender.
Slipped while walking down some stairs earlier and landed on my right foot. Painful. Should really see physiotherapist about it. I really should.
The law library at UC is pretty spiffy. Quiet, semi-comfortable, personal light per study table.. it's pretty awesome.
Barely hanging on right now. Losing consciousness too. Every time I blink, more than a second passes. Which is an incredible signal for something that I should've done when I got home.
Is there more to blog about?
Probably.
There's always so much that I can and should write about. Feelings, consequences, weirdness, awesomeness.
Gah.
Another time (not 2:32am)
10/25/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 solutions:
speaking of doing crazy things...
there were enough leaves at uC that lucinda (chinese class?) and i made a big pile of leaves to jump into =D
good thing too... now there's snow everywhere.
*patpat* hope you're getting some sleep as of... this morning. > <"
Post a Comment