Assigned Problems

8/6/10

205

8/6/10
Random equations for your perusal.

1. Self-Esteem
S(x)=x-9(n-x)

S(x) is my self-esteem as a function of how many questions (x) I get right.
x is how many questions I get right
n is how many questions I did

As you can see, it takes me about 9 questions right to offset one wrong question. It clearly works against me because all these practice questions are so so hard.

Another way of looking at this is that I am neutral when I score 90% on a test, and my self-esteem only builds if I do better. I'm too lazy to integrate things like difficulty of the question.. but you get the point.


2. Attraction

F=CAA'/D^2

F is the metaphysical force of attraction between two people
C is the compatibility quotient (like how compatible your personalities are)
A, A' is the individual's attractiveness (based on both physical and nonphysical aspects)
D is how close you two are (not physically, although I suppose physically could play a role)

So if you take this force into account with all the other forces present in your FBD of love (i.e. family, religion, etc.), you can find the net force of... something or other. Lol.


In other news...


I'm just killing time before I head out. Which I should do pretty soon.
A proper post to come later.

2 solutions:

an said...

properpostproperpostproperpostproperpost...
please.
^^

hi!

Linda said...

hahahahahaha
I love this post.

the sad thing about the universal law of attraction is that...the force isn't the same between both parties, unlike gravity.

if only.
:P