Assigned Problems

8/23/10

Something That's Missing

8/23/10
Apparently, it's Self-Confidence.

It's not something to deny and it's definitely true.

I wonder why I lack self-confidence. Is it because:
1) I am unsure of what I am doing?
2) I underestimate my own abilities?
3) It buffers me against failure because I was expecting it?
4) It gives me a pleasant surprise when I do well?
5) I'm a pessimist?

The list could go on, but it's starting to look depressing already.

It's amazing what a bit of self-confidence can do though. That I know. Knowing however is, as always, different from doing though.

In any case.

Bring it. Again.


In other news...


Been doing bits of studying and chilling the past few days. The desire to study is definitely gone now, but perhaps I'll still do a touch of reviewing here and there to brush up on a few things before it's time. Because, it's time.


Definitely looking forward to the time after the test. Bit of time to relax without something nagging the back of my mind. Catch up on some reading. Get ready for orientation. Put some sort of proposal type thing together. Talk. Hang out with people that've been busy. Play some Killer Bunnies and Munchkins. Hopefully. Oh, and Wednesday.


Or something.
Let's relax.... or something.

1 solutions:

an said...

After this is done, you... should get more sleep.
=D

加油, 弟!