But... why?
Why? Why does this occur? Why does that happen? Why would you say this? Why do we do that?
Why. Why? Why.
Such questions... so many questions, so little time to answer, so few chances to derive an answer, or perhaps the lack of wanting to find the answer.
It rarely helps that the answer only ever brings more questions. The existence of an answer is that it is the pair to a question, right? Yet if the answer becomes the causative agent to even more questions than it can answer, then essentially speaking the answer in itself is a futile attempt to end something that it creates. An exponential explosion of questions. An exothermic answer of highly entropic proportions.
Come Thursday, all I can have is answers. Right or wrong. All 146 of them. Hopefully that doesn't generate more questions. 146 is quite enough. Discouraging.
In other news...
This would be a sweet phone to have. I typically like the tactile feeling of phones, but that white / orange scheme and awesomeness in concept is much too overwhelming. Read something about an epic cookie simulator. And taking a beer and the emergency chute as a way to pronounce that you're quitting a job? Intense.
I don't feel like studying anymore... yet there's so much more studying to do. It never ends. Well, I guess it'll end when the test comes.
Service stop is empty. So is my head. But the studying continues. Or something.
1 solutions:
praying for you, dii.
Post a Comment